Union Plus Credit Card Payment Review
Union Plus Credit Card is one of the most popular credit cards you can ever come across, with more than 3 million users. It is endorsed by the AFL-CIO and issued by HSBC Bank Nevada. The credit card is a very good one because it is designed for the members of the AFL-CIO unions who live with limited or average credit. If you are not a member of the union, you will not be eligible for the credit card.
If you are interested in this credit card, these are some of the characteristics that can help you to make your decision:
- Late payment fee of $35
- Balance transfer fee of 3% of balance when making the application, and 4% after that
- Returned payment fee of $25
- Foreign transaction fee of 1%
- Over-the-limit fee of $25
The Union Plus Credit Card is for the members of the union. Therefore, there are many benefits that every cardholder will have. These are some of them:
- For up to three consecutive months, the Union Plus Credit Card enables you to skip payment during any lockout or strike that is sanctioned by the union.
- If there is any unauthorized transaction on your credit card, you will not be liable for the debt.
- The card also gives you fraud protection services.
- You are eligible to apply for the Union Plus Scholarship Program.
- You can benefit from Member Advocacy programs, which help the members in resolving the different issues that are related to the privilege programs of the union.
- The Union Plus Credit Card comes with 0% APR, including balance transfers of about 12 months depending on your credit history.
- You have eligibility for grants in case you lose your job, and you will be paid up to $250, $1,000 as reimbursement for hospital expenses, and up to $2,250 in case of disability. The Union Plus Credit Card also enables you to have rebates of up to $250 for purchases made on education.
Balance transfers are one of the common benefits that encourage people to apply for the Union Plus Credit Card. This is very important because the common problem that faces most credit card users is credit card debt, which is capable of affecting personal finance. Therefore, the existence of a tool to help in managing debt is a great way for people to continue to live a normal financial life.
Share and Enjoy
No related posts.