MBNA Credit Card Payment Review
The MBNA Credit Card is one of the most popular cards issued by the Bank of America. The card is to enable people easily make purchases, especially when you are passing through a financial crisis. According to statistics, many people prefer the card to many other ones issued by other ones in the US. You can even find it among students, helping to purchase school supplies while in college.
These are some of the features of the MBNA Credit Card:
- You are entitled to a 24-hour customer service provided by the issuing bank.
- You can make an emergency cash transfer of around $4,000.
- Depending on the MBNA Credit Card, you can be eligible for a Common Carrier Travel Accident Insurance of $1 million, $500,000 or $150,000.
- You can make emergency card replacement if anything happens.
- In case you need money urgently, you can make cash advances with your credit card.
- If you’re a frequent traveler, you can accumulate reward points, which can be redeemed later. You need to make sure that the MBNA Credit Card is used on qualifying purchases when you are traveling. For every dollar spent when traveling, you will be able to earn World Points, and you can start redeeming after you have accumulated about 2,500 points.
- Bank of America gives you complete security to manage your MBNA Credit Card accounts. This is one important thing that has made many people to have the interest in applying for this credit card as their financial security is guaranteed. As a cardholder, you are given protected from liability, which means that you will not be held responsible when any unauthorized transaction is made with the credit card in any store. Another security measure is what is regarded as the Card Verification Code (CVC), which is the 3-digit code that appears at the back of your credit card. The code serves as the verification that the person making use of the card is the owner.
The MBNA Credit Card should be your first choice because of the complete security feature that is available to every holder. Whenever you want to make any transaction online, you will need to login to the secured website of the Bank of America. To submit an application for the online access, you must be the owner of the accounts, an authorized user or a co-applicant.
Share and Enjoy
No related posts.